Summer (5/24/19 - 9/2/2019)
9:30 | 11:30 | 1:30 | 3:30 | 5:45
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Spring (3/2 - 5/23, 2019)
Fall (9/3 - 11/30, 2019)
10:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00
(Show times are subject to change)
The snake ambassadors at Reptile Gardens would like to welcome you and your family to enjoy our family-oriented snake show. See our snake handling experts put on a show that’s sure to captivate and educate audiences of all ages. Our skilled keepers will introduce you to both venomous and non-venomous snakes. Plus - don't miss your chance to pet a python at the end of the show!
Snake Fun Facts
- Snakes can go long periods (months) without food due to their low metabolism. In fact, this is common in the wild where food is frequently scarce for long periods of time.
- Less than one-third of the world's snake species are venomous and less than 10% are dangerously venomous. (Exception: In Australia, 65% of all snake species are venomous; in the United States only 10% of the snake species are venomous).
- The world's longest snake is the Reticulated Python.
- The oldest snake on record was a 44 year-old African Ball Python.
- The largest venomous snake is the King Cobra, having reached lengths over 18 feet!
This snake show is sure to heighten your sense of intrigue. Our keepers work with these captivating creatures and highlight the physical attributes of the harmless variety of snakes. Learn about the awesome strength of constrictors. Witness different types of venomous snakes - including the cobra, which is responsible for thousands of snakebites around the world every year.
These professional snake handlers also discuss snake safety, including precautions to take if you ever come face-to-face with these beautiful animals in the wild. You will even have the unique opportunity to touch our non-venomous snakes, take pictures with your new slithery friends, and talk one-on-one with our knowledgeable keepers about our legless friends!